Error 0x800f0922 while installing windows update
Your PC might need to restart while following these steps. Please save and close any documents you may have open before you start.
Note: You may need to run this process more than once to download all available updates.
• Load Windows 8
• On the ‘Start’ screen move your mouse cursor over to the bottom right hand side of the screen.
• This will display a sidebar with a list of options. Select ‘Search’
• A screen will appear with all your installed apps, select ‘Control Panel’ from the ‘Windows System’ list.
• When the Control panel loads select ‘System and Security’
• Then select ‘Check for Updates’ (this can be found in the Windows Update section.
• Then select ‘Check for Updates’
• Windows will start searching for updates.
• Once Windows has finished searching for updates, a button will appear giving you the option to update. Press this, Windows will then install all the important updates. Your computer might need to restart during this process.
• If you’re still having issues running your Windows-8-compatible game after updating, it’s recommend you check for Windows Updates again as some updates are needed before other updates become available.